Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The World-Wide Significance of The Bible

Analyze THIS

The fact of the great importance of The Bible in human history, psychology, and spirituality can be understood and/or explained in secular terms as follows:

Human thought and understanding is in direct proportion to the breadth and depth and completeness of ground (or background) against which it is presented and analysed.

Because of my Christian upbringing, I know of no more thorough and complete ground against which to view my experiences and my thinking than the Bible.

1 comment:

  1. Having been a Bible student since my pre-teen years, I would say that there is no matter of humcn importance that is not covered with inspiring attention.
    Many of the things I thought I learned through my life continue to grow and increase in meaning for me and my life with each passing year.
    In july that will total to 74 years.

    ReplyDelete